top of page



If you are an athlete, coach, or manager, there may come a time when you need to work in the United States for an extended period. If you are not a citizen, you'll need a visa in order to work. Queen City Immigration Law has worked with many different professionals in order to help them obtain work visas. We have the experience and skill necessary to help make sure you get the visa you need. No matter what type of sport you're involved in-or what position you hold-we can help. Some of the individuals we can get work visas for include:

runner (1).png
coach (1).png

Athletes: These visas were originally only for professional athletes or amateurs under 18 years of age. However, this has recently been extended to include martial arts practitioners and gamers.

Coaches: Getting this visa allows coaches to find employment in the United States or to come with athletes who are competing in the US.


Managers: For anyone who manages or promotes a sports team and needs a more convenient way to work within the United States.

jogging people group stretching in park before training.webp

Our experts take a personalized approach to all aspects of immigration law. We're able to find out exactly what your goal is, and then advise you on the best way to obtain your sports visa. Additionally, we'll work with you throughout the process to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Our experts are able to communicate with you in English, Spanish, French, Polish, Vietnamese, or other languages upon request. When you need to work in the United States, make sure you're working with experts who really understand immigration law. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. Our offices are located in Charlotte, NC and Cleveland, OH.

bottom of page